JOIN OUR TEAM!
JOB TITLE: SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTING TO: STORE MANAGER
THE COMPANY: In 2013 Pepa Gonzalez created Pepa & Co., to bring classic and quality clothes to a new generation of children. From her years working as a nanny in London, Pepa spotted a gap in the market for high-end children’s clothing with a traditional, smart design. Since then, Pepa & Co. (now known as PEPA LONDON) has grown to become a recognised worldwide brand, known for its beautifully designed clothing collections. Based in Central London, PEPA LONDON. is a brand whose clothing is made mostly in Spain using the highest quality, sustainable materials, and made responsibly.
Pepa’s inspiration comes from her large Spanish family and British in-laws. This nostalgic inspiration is evident in the designs offered at PEPA LONDON; timeless, smart styles that are rich in heritage. “We enjoy seeing our children look like children”. Pepa gets great joy out of dressing children from all around the world in irresistible clothing; a tangible expression of something much greater, whilst bringing back the heritage of traditional childrenswear.
THE ROLE: As a sales assistant you will be enthusiastic and motivated to deliver excellent customer service, and build relationships with our clients, through walk in's or booked styling appointments. This role will support the team in maintaining high standards and driving sales to achieve target.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Meet sales challenges to achieve KPI’s and targets.
- Develop our customer database.
- Manage point-of-sale processes, returns, and refunds.
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Participate to a neat organisation of the stock and its control.
- Keep up to date with product information.
- Follow all companies’ policies and procedures.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven retail sales experience in fashion luxury brands (minimum 1 year experience).
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage.
- Customer service focus.
- Good working knowledge of computer systems.
- Professional manner.
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and reliable; a team player.
- Friendly, helpful, confident with an engaging personality.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org